2017 Avenge 141E (-8) 2-5/8" USSSA Baseball
- Two-piece, composite construction utilizes our most advanced BCP™ carbon fiber to deliver a massive barrel, large sweet spot and balanced swing weight
- Lightweight composite handle flex-tuned for maximum whip, comfort and speed
- Directional Hitting Face engineered for durability and performance with one-sided hitting
- Patented Axe handle scientifically proven to transfer power more efficiently, enable maximum bat speed, and reduce the risk of hand injuries commonly associated with the swing
- Endogrid™ handle reduces vibrations to the bottom hand for greater comfort
- Conforms to 1.15 big barrel BPF standard; USSSA-approved, 2-5/8” barrel
Who is it for?
- Players seeking maximum whip, balance, and barrel size, and/or those looking for the most advanced composite technologies for one-sided hitting.
NOTE: This bat is approved for USSSA and BPF 1.15 approved leagues now, and will continue to be approved in 2018. This bat is not approved for 2018 USABAT/YBBCOR standard leagues
Concede nothing with the boldest, big-barrel bat of 2017. Utilizing our most advanced BCP carbon fiber in a two-piece construction, the Avenge boasts the largest 2-5/8” barrel in our senior youth lineup and a swing weight precision-tuned for balance.
Like all Axe Bats, the Avenge is designed to be hit on only one side. Our proprietary composite construction infuses the bat’s Directional Hitting Face with power and enables the Avenge to perform to the maximum allowable standards sooner and longer.
Greater comfort also can be found in the Avenge’s handle, which features our popular Endogrid technology. This shock-absorbing, urethane over-mold – easily identified by its soft, colorful profile – reduces vibrations to the bottom hand and delivers a smoother, more comfortable swing.
The Avenge is your cutting-edge advantage. Grab hold today.
We Also Recommend
2018 Avenge Composite (-10) 2-3/4" USSSA Baseball
2018 Element USABAT (-8) 2-5/8" Baseball
2018 Elite Hybrid USABAT (-5) 2-5/8" Baseball