Youth Hardwood L116 (-5) Baseball
- Laminate hardwood construction
- Big-barrel profile with new, electric green color
- Cupped end for improved balance
- Patented Axe handle for better grip stability, more efficient power transfer, maximum bat speed, and reduced hand fatigue
- 120-day warranty
Who is it for?
- Youth baseball players who want the feel and feedback of hitting with wood.
Choose the only wood bat built to support the mechanics of your swing. Our patented Axe handle has been scientifically proven to aid performance and reduce the risk of common hand injuries associated with the baseball swing. Experience more comfort and better bat control. Transfer power more efficiently. Achieve maximum bat speed. All while training longer, safer.
The Youth Hardwood is made from a hard birch wood composite and features a big-barrel profile for power and consistency.
Led by All Star Mookie Betts, many of the world’s best players are swinging bats with Axe handles daily. There’s no denying the Axe revolution; a new standard has arrived.
The Youth Hardwood is your history in the making. Grab hold today.
We Also Recommend
2019 Avenge Composite USSSA (-10) 2-3/4" Baseball
2019 Avenge Composite USSSA (-8) 2-3/4" Baseball
2019 Avenge FLX Composite (-10) Fastpitch Softball ASA USSSA
2019 Avenge Lite (-11) Fastpitch Softball ASA USSSA