Youth Pro Wood Baseball Bat (-6) USA
- Made from a single billet of pro maple, approved for in-game use
- Balanced profile for speed and power
- Proprietary premium finish for improved hardness and durability
- Patented Axe™ Handle enables your best swing, more often – maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact
- Bat weight range is between -5 and -7
- Made in the U.S.A.
Choose the only wood bat built to support the mechanics of your swing. Our patented Axe handle has been scientifically proven to aid performance and reduce the risk of common hand injuries associated with the baseball swing. Experience more comfort and better bat control. Transfer power more efficiently. Achieve maximum bat speed. All while training longer, safer.
The Youth Pro Wood features a 271 turn and a cupped end for a balanced, but powerful bat. Made from a single billet of pro maple, the L121H is machined and finished in the U.S.A.
Led by All Star Mookie Betts, many of the world’s best players are swinging wood bats with Axe handles daily. There’s no denying the Axe revolution; a new standard has arrived.
The Youth Pro Maple is your history in the making. Grab hold today.
Note: All single billet wood bats are approved for USA league play. There is no need for the USA stamp to be on the bat.
We Also Recommend
2020 Avenge Composite USABAT (-10) 2-5/8" Baseball
2020 Avenge One USABAT (-10) 2-5/8" Baseball
2020 Avenge Composite USSSA (-10) 2-3/4" Baseball
2020 Avenge Power Gap (-11) Fastpitch Softball ASA USSSA