Pro Hard Maple L119 (243 Profile) Baseball
- Single billet, pro-grade, maple hardwood
- 243 turn for larger, extended barrel
- Cupped end for improved balance
- Patented Axe handle for better grip stability, more efficient power transfer, maximum bat speed, and reduced hand fatigue
- Pro-approved ink dot shows slope of grain
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This bat is not a Pro-Fit Series wood bat. It does not come with any warranty. To visit Pro-Fit 30 day warranty wood bats, click here
Who is it for?
- High school, college, and adult baseball players seeking an end-loaded, pro-grade wood bat with an extended barrel for training or competitive play.
Choose the only wood bat built to support the mechanics of your swing. Our patented Axe handle has been scientifically proven to aid performance and reduce the risk of common hand injuries associated with the baseball swing. Experience more comfort and better bat control. Transfer power more efficiently. Achieve maximum bat speed. All while training longer, safer.
The Pro Hard Maple L119 features a 243 turn with an extended barrel weighted for power. Made from a single billet of pro-grade maple hardwood, the L119 is machined and finished in the U.S.A.
Led by All Star George Springer, many of the world's best players are swinging wood bats with Axe handles daily. There's no denying the Axe revolution; a new standard has arrived.
The Pro Hard Maple is your history in the making. Grab hold today.
We Also Recommend
2022 Avenge Pro USABAT (-10) 2-5/8" Baseball
2022 Avenge Power Gap ASA (USA) Slowpitch Softball Bat