George Springer GS4 MVP Maple Composite Hybrid (-3) BBCOR
- George Springer Limited Edition MVP Edition Gold Foil and MVP Handle
- George Springer's game model barrel profile (speed)
- Barrel made from a single billet of pro-grade, hard maple
- Composite foam handle with rubberized coating provides secure grip while also reducing weight, vibration, and breakage
- Carbon connector for improved durability reinforces the construction at its highest stress point
- Patented Axe handle for better grip stability, more efficient power transfer, maximum bat speed, and reduced hand fatigue
- BBCOR-certified, 2-5/8" barrel
- 120-day warranty
Who is it for?
- High school, college, and adult baseball players who want the feel and feedback of hitting with wood either in training or competitive play but with a reduced risk of breakage.
The GS4 Maple Composite Hybrid is the only bat of its kind made from a single billet of pro-grade, hard maple. Better, it's the only bat built to support the mechanics of your swing. Our patented Axe handle has been scientifically proven to aid performance and reduce the risk of common hand injuries associated with the baseball swing. Experience more comfort and better bat control. Transfer power more efficiently. Achieve maximum bat speed. All while training longer, safer.
With the GS4 Maple Composite Hybrid, you get an authentic wood feel, but with a reduced risk of breakage. Our composite foam handle features a rubberized coating for a secure grip and is reinforced to the barrel with a carbon-fiber connector at the bat's highest stress point.
The Hard Maple Composite is your resolve strengthened. Grab hold today.
We Also Recommend
Mookie Betts MB50 Pro Hard Maple Baseball
George Springer GS4 MVP Edition Pro Hard Maple Baseball
Youth George Springer GS4 Hardwood (-5) Baseball
Pro Maple Composite Wood Hybrid L180 (-3) BBCOR Baseball