2018 Danielle Lawrie (-12) Fastpitch
- 1-piece alloy construction, balanced for contact, speed, and power
- Performance LP1™ Alloy Barrel delivers explosive pop and superior durability for the lifetime of your bat
- HyperWhip™ End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot
- Engineered Hitting Zone extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270° contact area, so you’ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability – a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Handle
- Patented Axe™ Handle enables your best swing, more often – maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact
- Endorsed by two-time national college player of the year, Danielle Lawrie
- 2-1/4” barrel
- Approved for play by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, and NFHS
- 1-year standard warranty
Who is it for?
- Players seeking a balanced, affordable bat for fastpitch, who also prefer the stiffness and feedback of a one-piece alloy construction; and/or those considering the Axe Bat for the first time.
JOIN THE FASTPITCH SOFTBALL NOTIFICATION LIST