2014 Elite L131A (-9) 2-5/8" USSSA Baseball
- Axe handle provides more efficient power transfer and accelerated swing speed
- Scientifically proven to reduce risk of injury and provide more comfort to the hitter
- One-sided hitting barrel engineered for increased durability and performance
- 2-piece composite/alloy construction for maximum flex and control
- Sr. Youth model adheres to 1.15 BPF standard and features a 2-5/8th barrel
All closeout bats are FINAL SALE and are not covered in the 30-day guarantee.
NOTE: THIS BAT IS APPROVED FOR USSSA AND BPF 1.15 APPROVED LEAGUES. THAT APPROVAL WILL CONTINUE IN 2018. THIS BAT WILL NOT BE APPROVED FOR USE WITH THE UPCOMING 2018 USABAT STANDARD CHANGE FOR LITTLE LEAGUE, PONY, DIXIE, RIPKEN, BABE RUTH AND OTHER LEAGUES ADOPTING USABAT INFO HERE
Featuring a two-piece hybrid design, the barrel of the 2014 Axe Elite uses LP2 Scandium Alloy for a bigger sweet spot and unbeatable durability, while pushing the bat to maximum legal performance. The Axe handle is made from lightweight composite material to help players generate extra bat speed for ultimate power. The shape of the handle is designed to fit perfectly in your hands, pushing the bat to your fingertips - exactly where it's supposed to be - giving you a better grip with less tension for optimum power. The barrel features our unique 'Engineered Hitting Zone' which allows us to dial in performance and durability like no other bat manufacturer by reinforcing the hitting face and utilizing directional flex within the handle. The Axe establishes a single swing plane for consistent performance, which for youth players is especially important in learning the fundamentals of hitting. Scientifically proven to reduce injuries and add comfort, you'll want the power of an Axe in your hands. The 2014 Axe Elite Sr. Youth features the new USSSA 1.15 BPF stamp.