2017 Avenge L154E (-8,-7,-6) Slowpitch ASA USSSA
- Two-piece, composite construction uses our most advanced BCP carbon fiber
- Plus-Plus Hitting Face relies on advanced composite techniques for improved performance and durability with one-sided hitting
- Patented Axe handle transfers power through the swing more efficiently, and enables more whip and bat speed
- Dual stamp for play in USSSA and ASA, also approved for NSA, ISA, and ISF; 2-1/4" barrel
- One-year warranty
Who is it for?
- Competitive or recreational players seeking a bat with a balanced swing weight and maximum whip, comfort and barrel size.
Swing for the fences with the best-kept secret in slowpitch. Utilizing our most advanced BCP carbon fiber in a two-piece construction, the Avenge combines a balanced swing weight with unrivaled performance.
Like all Axe Bats, the Avenge is designed to be hit on only one side. Our Plus-Plus Hitting Face employs two, asymmetric slip planes at the point of impact to create a barrel that performs as if it has a very thin wall, but with the durability of one much thicker.
Meanwhile, our patented Axe handle made slightly smaller on the Avenge to accommodate unconventional grips often used by slowpitch players transfers power through your swing more efficiently and gives you more leverage to whip the bat through the zone. This year, the Avenge again carries a dual stamp for play in both USSSA and ASA competitions; it's also approved for use in NSA, ISA, and ISF play.
The Avenge is your fastest trot home. Grab hold today.