Axe Bat Long Trainer powered by Driveline Baseball
Axe Bat Long Trainer powered by Driveline
You asked for it, we delivered. The Long Trainer is a 37"/37oz alloy 2-5/8" bat for developing barrel awareness, speed and improving swing path. The increased length and weight of the bat helps you get a better feel for how your body and barrel move together during the swing. This is for the big boys and unlike anything you have ever swung!
- 37" in length, 37 ounces in weight, 2-5/8" alloy barrel
- Long training bat (37”) for developing barrel awareness and targeting swing flaws; weight and length of bat helps you get a better feel for how your body and barrel move together during the swing
- Provides immediate feedback for how to move more efficiently, and forces you to generate bat speed from the ground up, using the bigger muscles in your legs and hips
- Comes with 24 weeks of guided training programs (12 weeks in-season, 12 weeks out-of-season / beginner and advanced) from Driveline Baseball
- Nine different illustrated drills with detailed descriptions explaining how to perform each routine correctly
- Patented Axe™ Handle provides a more stable grip, so you can swing faster with more control
- 2-5/8” alloy barrel
- Recommended for BBCOR, high school, and college hitters
- 120-day limited warranty
- This items is not a 30-Day Challenge item
Teaching Proper Sequencing
- At 37 inches long and 37 ounces heavy, the Long Trainer is longer and heavier than any of our training bats, and more difficult to swing. To move this heavy implement efficiently, the hitter must keep the hands back, while opening up the hips and torso to create space for the hands and bat to travel through the zone at a reasonable depth. This move cannot be achieved without proper sequencing.
- The additional length of the Long Trainer forces an exaggerated focus and feel for having to control the barrel. The additional weight makes it very easy to “dump” or “lose” the barrel in between first move and contact, forcing the hitter to have a heightened focus on the bat-ball collision.
Bat Speed Development
- Overload/Underload training has been a proven training methodology for many years. Similar to our Axe Bat Speed Trainers, the Long Trainer is an additional overload training tool to aid in bat speed development for both beginner and advanced hitters alike.
Long Trainer Explainer:
Long Trainer Testimonial:
We Also Recommend
2020 Avenge One USABAT (-10) 2-5/8" Baseball
2020 Elite One (-10) 2-5/8" USSSA Baseball
2020 Elite One (-10) 2-3/4" USSSA Baseball
2020 Elite One USABAT (-8) 2-5/8" Baseball