Axe Hand-Eye Trainer Bat
NEW Axe Hand-Eye Trainer Bat
- Works for all hitters Baseball and Softball
- 33" recommended for 12 yrs and older
- 30"(Youth) recommended for 11 yrs and younger
- Hits all ball types including game balls
FOR EVEN GREATER GAINS buy both bat sizes for overload/underload training and short vs long barrel training.
MEET THE BEST HAND-EYE TRAINING BAT. The all-new Axe Hand-Eye Trainer is built like your game bat, but with the added benefit of a 1.5” skinny barrel diameter. There has never been a better way to train elite swing skills.
The bat's game-like weight and high-end barrel performance let you take your best swings every time. Its premium durability allows for use with all ball types, and the versatility to use in many training situations like tee work, soft toss, cage work, and light BP.
Train hand-eye coordination, barrel precision, bat speed, improve swing mechanics, and build power. Use in the off-season, in-season, pre-game, in the on-deck circle, you name it. The new Axe Hand-Eye Trainer is a must have for hitters of all ages to be their best.
(Not recommended for high pitch speeds due to vibration. Use in tee work, soft toss and light BP)
Hand-Eye Premium Benefits:
Everything you could ask for, plus more.
- Built like your game bat
- Game bat like weight
- Game bat like barrel performance
- 1.5” skinny barrel diameter for hand-eye coordination
- Hits all ball types, including regular baseballs and softballs
- Can be used in many training situations, including tee work, soft toss, cage work, and light BP
- Baseball, Softball
Hand-Eye Training Benefits:
Barrel up more balls than your competition and improve mechanics
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Barrel Precision
- Improve Swing Mechanics & Sequence
- Bat Speed
- Strength Training
Hand-Eye Bat Premium Features:
Loaded with premium features
- Premium Armor Enhanced Alloy
- Engineered Hitting Zone
- Hyperwhip Endcap
- Patented Axe Handle
- Endogrip Vibration Dampening Handle Material
AXE HAND-EYE TRAINER SPECS
|Age Recommendation||12 yrs old and older|
|Sports||Baseball and Softball|
|Age Recommendation||11 yrs old and younger|
||Baseball and Softball|