Our commitment to making the world’s best bat for your swing includes an obsession with quality. We have high expectations for our products and make every effort to design and manufacture bats that surpass our rigorous standards of performance and durability. However, we also know that manufacturing defects, while rare, do sometimes occur and that all materials can be susceptible to breakage.
Axe Bat offers a one-year, limited bat warranty, which covers a one-time replacement from date of purchase on certain current-year bats where a manufacturing defect resulted -- through normal field use -- in severe denting, cracking, breaking, or detachment of end cap or components. Certain products, like composite wood bats and training bats, carry a 120-day limited bat warranty. Our Pro-Fit wood models carry a 30-day limited bat warranty. Please check the warranty card on your bat for warranty term information. The product must be purchased within the U.S. and must be from an authorized Axe Bat dealer. Closeout bats, Senior Softball and wood bats (other than Pro-Fit models) are final-sale only and not covered by any type of warranty.
In addition, this warranty does not cover:
- Bats that have been abused, altered in any way or mistreated.
- Bats that have been used in a commercial batting cage.
- Bats purchased at auction or on auction websites; used bats purchased from re-sellers.
- Bats that have been used in temperatures under 60° F/15° C.
- Bats purchased from non-authorized Axe Bat dealers or individuals.
- Bats purchased from outside the US
- Grip replacement; graphics, paint, decals or stickers.
- Underload Speed Trainer bats that have been hit with pitches exceeding soft toss speeds.
- Senior softball bats and wood bats that do not explicitly include a warranty
In order to qualify for this warranty, the bat must be used exclusively for the described purpose; i.e., softball bats for softball, youth baseball bats for youth baseball, etc. Axe Bat does not approve of or authorize the purchaser, or any other person, to physically alter the bat in any manner for any use. Such alterations void the warranty and potentially violate Axe Bat’s patents and other intellectual property. Alteration includes, but is not limited to: rolling a bat in a vice, hitting foreign objects other than the proper balls, inner wall shaving, end-loading the bat, or any other “bat doctoring” that is designed to change the character or performance of the bat in any way. Suspected alteration of the bat will nullify the warranty.
Warranty Limitation & Exclusion:
It is hereby agreed that the liability of Axe Bat shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the nonconforming product as provided above. Use of bats is inherently dangerous and Axe Bat and its employees, officers, directors and suppliers shall not be liable for any other damages, direct, indirect or consequential.
Axe Bat reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person(s) who our Warranty Department deems as abusing our products or warranty policy.
A: Click here to fill out our online Warranty Return form.
A: In addition to your contact information, and some general details about your bat (e.g., model, size), you’ll need to provide a valid proof of purchase from axebat.com or an authorized Axe Bat reseller.
A: You should receive an email from our warranty department within 2-3 business days containing a Return Authorization (RA) form and an RA number. Fill out that form completely and return the bat, the RA form, and your proof of purchase to the below address. Please remember to include the RA number on the outside of the package.
Attn: [RA# you received]
19015 66th Ave S
Kent, WA 98032
A: No. All postage, shipping, and insurance costs (if desired) are paid by the customer.
A: No. If you no longer have the original packaging, we’d recommend a cardboard mailing tube. Most are strong enough to protect the bat without need of filler material (please no packing peanuts).
A: Once your bat has been received by our warehouse and your warranty claim has been approved, you can expect your replacement bat within 9-15 business days, depending on your location.
A: Our standard method of shipping is UPS ground. All replacement bats are shipped from our headquarters in Renton, Washington
A: Yes. If you need your bat sooner and would like to pay for expedited shipping, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com.
A: Our policy is to replace with the same model submitted in your claim. If we are out of stock of that model, or that model has been discontinued, we will do our best to replace your bat with one of equal value or provide you credit in our online store for the amount you paid.
A: Yes, provided the size you want is in stock and of the same model you submitted in your claim.
A: While we make every effort to protect your bat while it's still in the packaging, we cannot control what happens to it once it leaves our warehouse. That's one of the reasons we offer Route Shipping Insurance to all of our customers at checkout. For a nominal fee, Route offers a fast and easy way to replace your bat at no additional charge.
If you purchased Route with your order, you should have received an email from them with instructions about how to file a claim. You will need your order number, as well as pictures of both the bat and the packaging showing the damage. If your bat was stolen from your porch, Route will help you file a police report to start the claim.
A: The sticker indicates the bat is a warranty replacement. As such, it is non-returnable and not covered by an additional warranty under our terms.
A: All our warranties start from the date of purchase – not the day you received the bat, or first used it.
A: Our warranty covers denting, cracking, breaking, or the detachment of parts that occurs during normal field use due to a manufacturing defect.
A: There are a number of reasons your claim might have been denied. For example, our warranty does not cover:
- Bats that have been abused, altered, rolled, doctored, or mistreated in any way. (Note: Our product team inspects every bat returned under warranty and reserves the right to deny any claim based on the findings of that inspection.)
- Bats that have been used in a commercial batting cage.
- Bats purchased used or from unauthorized resellers.
- Bats used as team bats.
- Certain wood bats not covered by warranty, including the 271 Pro Maple L118, 243 Pro Maple L119G, and the Pro Hard Maple Softball L191F.
A: Most of our bats come with a one-year limited warranty, with the following exceptions:
120-day limited warranty
- All alloy and composite training bats for baseball and softball, including our Speed Trainers L160E, Youth Speed Trainers L178G, Softball Speed Trainers L179G, Long Trainer L184H, and Short Trainer L183H.
- Maple Composite: L180H / L180F-GS4
- Youth Hardwood: L116F / L116F-GS4
30-day limited warranty
- Custom Pro-Fit Maple: MVP MB50 L122H / GS4 L123H
- Pro-Fit Maple: 271 L124H / 271 L124H-BJ / 243 L125H / 243 L125H-BJ
No warranty, final sale only
- Pro Maple: 271 L118 / 243 L119G
- Pro Hard Maple Softball L191F
- Fungo L10535F / L105H
- Closeout bats purchased on www.axebat.com
A: You must have the original receipt from an authorized Axe Bat reseller as your proof of purchase to submit a claim. If you purchased the bat on axebat.com, you can contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and request your receipt be re-sent to you.
BAT WARRANTY FORM
For questions about your warranty claim, contact our customer service department at email@example.com
Note: After submission, please allow 48 business hours before contacting our Customer Service team about your warranty, replacement or order information.