Axe Pro Maple Composite Wood Bat - Flared Handle
NEW Axe Pro Maple Composite Wood Bat - Pro Flared Handle
Axe Pro Maple Comp | 31”- 34” | BBCOR | Hybrid | Maple Barrel | Composite Handle | Pro Flared Axe Handle | Large Barrel | Speed Balanced
Meet our strongest wood bat ever. The all-new Axe Pro Maple Wood Composite Bat - Flared Handle. Engineered with a power pro maple barrel and interlocked carbon handle. You get a high-performing pro maple wood bat with our strongest warranty of 120 days. BBCOR certified.
- NEW Pro maple barrel
- NEW Interlocked ultra carbon handle
- NEW Gloss charged finish
- NEW Carbon connection reinforces the construction at its highest stress points
- NEW Vibration canceling endogrid and carbon connection
- NEW Patented Pro Flared Handle taper design frees your swing for max power, speed whip, and feels natural and works for all grip types.
- NEW Hypertack premium perforated soft grip provides ultimate comfort and luxe feel
- Super balanced, large barrel profile
- Similar to a large 243 barrel profile, but with a super balanced swing weight you see in a 271 barrel profile
- Cupped end
- BBCOR certified
- 120-day limited warranty
ABOUT Axe Pro Maple Composite
With the Axe Pro Maple Composite wood bat, you get an authentic wood feel, but with a reduced risk of breakage. The Pro maple barrel gives you high-end wood performance. The all-new interlocked carbon fiber handle and connection gives increased durability and has our longest wood bat warranty. This is the ultimate wood bat for top in-game use (BBCOR certified and stamped) and any training environment. Feel the difference.
NEW Pro Flared Handle
The all-new Axe Pro Flared Handle is the ultimate performance advantage for high level baseball players. The Flared pro taper frees your swing for max speed, whip, and power, feels natural, works for all grip styles. There is no transition period. No restrictions. Grip it and go. Your swing has never felt better.
WHO is this for?
Middle school, High school, college, and adult baseball players who want the feel and feedback of hitting with wood for in-game competitive play or training but with a reduced risk of breakage.
WHY AXE FLARED?